Kitchen pantry: Before
Kitchen Pantry: After
Make Up: Before
Make Up: After
Perfume: Before
Perfume: After
Bathroom Storage: Before and After
I was so on task, I didn't even stop to get my normal camera out. So, iPhone photos are all I have! This is only the beginning. I plan to have an entirely organised house in a few weeks. I think my wardrobe/shoes will be next ... the thought of which scares me! But really, what's the use of having clothes you haven't worn in years (or even at all!) clogging up precious space? Also, you may come across some little lost treasures like I did ...
An amazing Christian Dior eye shadow palette. How I forgot about this is beyond me!
Do you have any tips on cleaning and de-cluttering your house? I've been told to take all items out of my wardrobe to get a good look at what I have. Another tip was to turn all hangers one way and when I wear an item, turn the hanger the opposite way. After a few months reassess the items one the unturned hangers. Pretty smart!
PS. I had a loss at my first weigh in! It wasn't quite the 1kg (2.2lbs) I was hoping for, but it was .7kg (1.5lbs)!!









Oooh congrats on the weight loss. Oh and I haven't started de- cluttering my messy area. I hope mine looks just as neat as yours. =)
ReplyDeletethey say most people only wear 20 percent of their wardrobe 80 percent of the time!!
ReplyDeleteand you can sell the stuff you dont wear on ebay! (to get money to buy stationary lol)
I truly think this is amazing. I like seeing all your before and after shots. You are on fire! And fantastic job on the weight loss. You will probably also see changes in your waist etc. x
ReplyDeleteI also did little decluttering in my kitchen pantry this weekend and it looks much better now! I also have to do that in some other parts of my house, but I have to be less lazy for that :D
ReplyDeleteI just cleaned out my wardrobe a few days ago actually! I use two, one for dresses/coats/long things, another for the rest. The other one has drawers and a hanging area above it, with a shelf up the top.
ReplyDeleteAs the seasons change and my fashion taste changes, I just shove the unwanted clothes to the top shelf to make room for my current favourites. After several years of doing so the time came to clear it out, I should have taken some photos!
It's summer in Australia, so I now have my summer clothes organised, and my winter clothes on the top shelf.
I have a pile almost as tall as me to go for charity of clothes I don't like/don't wear anymore!
I basically took everything out piece by piece, folded it and categorised it on my bed..that way it was easy to put back in the wardrobe. I think making a big pile would leave me very confused, you have to have a system planned out otherwise it will take forever.
Great job with your pantry, make up and laundry! looks very organised and easily accesible. The hanger idea is genius, I may have to try it. Congrats on your weight loss and good luck sorting! :)
Sara
I love de-cluttering! It feels great when you're done! :)
ReplyDeleteAnd you did a great job!
What a collection! I really hate de-cluttering ... well, I actually love it but I always feel bad to throw away stuff! :D
ReplyDeleteXoXo
Plami
http://www.fashionthrill.com/
I love the before and after photos. I just love seeing how things improve with organization. I love to be organized. I'm not the best at "getting organized" or staying organized...but I'm happiest when there is order to my home. :)
ReplyDeleteCongrats on the weight loss too!
i'm so impressed!i need to do this with my closet
ReplyDeletewow, nicely done! I think its about time we tackled our messy, cluttery office...
ReplyDeleteWow, you have been working hard well done! In the process of doing our house too, HUGE task.
ReplyDeleteWell done on the healthy kick too x
Woohoo .7kg is awesome! Good work on the house, I definitely need to this one weekend. I think finding the Dior eyeshadow palette was like a little present for all your good work.
ReplyDeleteOh I so need to channel you and blaze a trail of organization throughout my home! Your "afters" look great!
ReplyDeleteAlso, congrats on the weight loss...way to go! I need to get on that, too. I think I've gained 10 pounds since my wedding. Ooof. ;)
Really. Reaally need to do similar! Followed.
ReplyDeletexx
Sophh Elizabeth
sophhelizabeth.blogspot.com
I love the before and after pics, I love neat and tidy spaces! I've been meaning to declutter my wardrobe for a while now so this has definitely inspired me to finally do it after whining about having no space for so long!
ReplyDeleteHope you're well :-)
Chloe xxx
Woohooo!! You are on a roll :) Yay for de-cluttering and losing weight!
ReplyDeletexoxo
those are the best feelings! i come from a family where my mom is a professional organizer so i've picked up organizing skills from her thank goodness :) wonderful job!
ReplyDeletewww.thedailyeverythings.blogspot.com