I love the way the sun glitters off the water. You've got to wonder if that's where the original creators of glitter came up with the idea.
Sunrise is my favourite time of day. It's so calm and serene. I'm lucky because on the East Coast, the sun rises over the ocean. Two of my favourite things rolled into one!
Yesterday was my blog's second birthday! Stay tuned for a combined birthday 100-followers give away!













These photos are so amazing Jasmine. I like the idea of the people who created glitter drew inspiration from the way the sun hits the water. A very romantic idea.
ReplyDeleteIt would be heaven to live right near the ocean. Maybe one day...
Such breathtaking pictures Sunshine! You really have an eye for photography!
ReplyDeleteIsn't sunrise spectacular *sigh* I can just sit down and stay watching it always!
Hubby hopes to live near the ocean someday :)
xoxo
Beautiful photos! I love the first one with the birds as well. It's always good to get away for a weekend every now and then. So glad you had a lovely time. Loved your thoughts about glitter. x
ReplyDeletehappy blog birthday- these photos are so beautiful, calm, and peaceful. I'm dying to be there on the beach too!
ReplyDeletei love these photos, it looks like such a lovely weekend!
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh I am so jealous I would love a quiet weekend at the beach!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful photos too. Did you know I only realised yesterday that Brisbane isnt actually on the beach!!
Ah these pictures make me die!! I love it!!
ReplyDeleteCute blog you have here! ;)
ReplyDeletewritebeforeyoureyes.blogspot.com
AMAZING POST:) Your blog is so wonderful ...do you have twitter or FB??
ReplyDeleteIf you want some décor inspiration from Sweden, check out my blog:)
Have an awesome week.
LOVE Maria at inredningsvis.se
(Sweden)