Monday, October 3, 2011

:: Spring Giveaway! ::

It's been far too long since I've had a give away for you guys.  My blog's first birthday came and went without any sort of celebration, so I'm having a Spring Giveaway instead!

This giveaway includes a selection of some of my favourite things! Nail polish, decorative tape, glittery pens, a pencil, lip gloss, mini cards and earrings from Gracie's etsy, a cute eraser, and an adorable pencil case to hold it all in! There will also be a few little surprise extras :)

(Note the nail polish colours - lavender and green. Oh, I am so hilarious!)
How to Enter:
1. You must be a follower of my blog (this is open internationally)
2. Leave a comment telling me your favourite piece of stationery (I might include it as a surprise!)

Extra Entries:
1. Post about my giveaway on your blog and leave a separate comment with the link.

Entries close midnight on Wednesday the 12th of October, and the winner will be chosen randomly.

And that's it! Simple, right?





PS. There may also be a surprise second place gift too!

26 comments:

  1. what a generous and beautiful giveaway jasmine!!! count me in as you know i love your blog <3 and am a def. follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. my favorite piece of stationary are postcards. i love how it's like sending a quick hello on a piece of art-- i believe you can say so much on just a small rectangle and it's enough to make someone's day. thank you for the chance sweet friend!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh hi hi! I love your little giveaways - they're always so cute!
    Lets catch up for tea one of the weekends in october? I'm going to re-post this suggestion in an sms form :P
    My favourite piece of stationary those little hole punches - but instead of a boring hole, they punch a little flower or a love heart or what not. I've never owned one but whenever I'm in stationary stores I always try them out on the testing paper. I also love the little funky stamp blocks and ink pads that became really big in the 90s.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are the sweetest! I'd love to be entered, and my favorite stationary is cards that I find on easy, I like stocking up and supporting etsyans!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute! I am a follower:) My favourite piece of stationary is pretty tape for sure and a good black ink pen :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are SO sweet and this is such a sweet giveaway!! Thank you sweet friend for such an awesome giveaway! Now.... Please pick me,pick me ;) Everything is so perfect! It still amazes me that you guys are celebrating Spring and We're welcoming Fall ;) I am a follower of your blog but not only that, mist importantly your friend!! Blog world such a beautiful thing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Now for my favorite piece of stationary, I really can't just pick one piece. It's so many things that come together for me ;) First a pretty piece of paper, than some color pens, some stickers, and pretty envelope that will be sealed with pretty stickers ;) Im a stationary hoarder ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am a follower, obviously ;) My favorite stationery lately is pretty notecards - I can use them with ordinary loose leaf and still have a special letter.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm a follower. :)
    I just bought some post cards that look like book covers. They're my favs right now. :) And then anything Paris related, of course. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a gorgeous giveaway! My favourite bit of stationary is my notebook - i carry it everywhere, it's full of lists, things to achieve, wishes, notes, bits for my blog. I think i'd be lost without it x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Giveaways are awesome. I would enter and do all of this at the moment, but I'm a bit stuck at work and busy for posting :(

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm a proud follower of your blog. I like pretty much every stationary there is, including stationery supplements like fancy paper clips, envelopes, stickers... I like her butterfly cut-outs on her stationery! This is such a cool giveaway, I really hope I win! And congrats on the belated blog-iversary. I just had my one year too- we're like blog twins haha!
    Cheers!
    Meri

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hello there lovely - what a great giveaway and yay for over 1 year! :)
    I love all stationery but I probably use fun tapes and stamps the most at the moment for order packaging :)
    Thanks for the opportunity :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh I just loooove that pencil case!! My favourite item of stationery is pretty sticky tape :) I'm rather obsessed with it at the moment!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh how cute! My favourite piece of stationery is a fancy red pen. I am an editor, after all!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh you know I'm a follower ;) And I'm glad to see a few little things of mine there!

    Yay! Favourite piece of stationery is so hard. I would have to say pretty journals or postcards. Eeek it's so hard to choose!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Ah, hello! I happily follow your blog.
    I'm just now getting into writing more handwritten letters this year, and I'm afraid I haven't much of a stationary repertoire, but I found this set of simple brown envelopes and paper. I decorate them with a green flower stamp. It's my first grown up stationary set, and I love it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Yay I've got time to go ahead and do this. My favorite piece of stationary would have to be pretty little cards.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I like postcards because you can frame them and stamps .
    i was sent over from gracie's blog /
    gfc follower va
    tumblemumbo at gmail.vom

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh yeah! At last, a giveaway that is open to international bloggers! Wooohoo. I'm following your blog so please count me in on this giveaway. Keeping my fingers crossed. This giveaway is just too cute! I love scented stationary scents, the ones that come with an envelope and a little sticker! =)

    ReplyDelete
  21. oooo look i'm not too late!! Well you know i stalk/follow you. And you know i love stationary! MY FAVOURITE PIECE?? how can you ask such a question...i love it all....but....notepads. i have a notepad fetish haha

    ReplyDelete
  22. And here's my blogged post http://graciebellabutterfly.blogspot.com/2011/10/happy-things-to-end-week-with.html

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. I have a combination. handbag sized diaries and many different highlighters to colour code my life :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. This is a wonderful giveaway and I am loving it :)
    I am following you as Marina D.
    I love writing letters and I have bunch of stationary I love, but some cute letter sets with travel theme are my favorite.

    isollea at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete