Thursday, July 18, 2013

:: Violet ::

When it comes to nieces and nephews I am pretty darn lucky. I have the cutest little people to spoil. Last year my younger sister gave birth to my niece on my nephew's second birthday which was pretty funny! Four months later I was blessed with another gorgeous niece. We have a special connection because we both have purple flower names - her name is Violet.

I don't care if it's from wind, this is the cutest ever.
I just love her chubby cheeks!




10 comments:

  1. She's so cute! And so tiny compared to the current Instagram photos. It's wonderful that she'll have brilliant photos of how little she was!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is just beautiful, being an Aunty is sooo good, I love my little niece more then I could have ever imagines, it makes me think if she makes my heart burst so much what will my own children do!! Its special that you have a name connection, I like that. We just found out we get another niece or nephew in January, so exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh look at little Violet! She's so sweet and precious. I love seeing her grow up in Instagram photos. It would be awesome to see more photos of your precious little nieces and nephews. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Violet is absolutely beautiful! What a little angel. Love that flower cushion too..

    Join the Little Alchemist giveaway on my blog now: http://www.underlockandkeyblog.com/2013/07/the-little-alchemist-review-and-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. aw she is so sweet, I love these! put a smile on my face :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. these are precious!!! my friends baby's name is violet, i love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh my, she is adorable! and I love that you both have purple flower names too :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh.my.gosh!! These pictures had me at hello!! Your niece is just too cute, both of your nieces are beautiful!!!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aww these are sooo adorable!!!
    Thank you visiting my blog, you got a new follower ;)

    ReplyDelete